Have you been injured on the road?

If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident and have suffered an injury which was caused solely or partly by someone else, we can assist you with making a claim for compensation covering treatment, expenses and lost wages now and into the future, under the Queensland CTP system. Strict time limits do apply. 

Your first step with us is free